More behind the scenes work this week. I made a second character and had him walk around a bit, and I added in a few methods that will be useful in creating and modifying levels, but most of my time this week has been spent elsewhere, as the time stamps sadly show. Nevertheless, here’s some progress
- 6:18 PM 7/15/2012 Pits are now erasable as well.
- 6:10 PM 7/15/2012 You can now erase walls off the map. Useful for when they’re broken down.
- 1:33 PM 7/15/2012 Also made it so that on the top floor, the ceiling is really high.
- 1:31 PM 7/15/2012 Made it so that on a top floor, there is no ladder going up
- 10:48 PM 7/9/2012 Created the other class that will represent every entity that isn’t a player, added in sound positioning methods for it
- 9:25 PM 7/9/2012 Polished up the attacks, made a test attack and a test goblin. Nothing but gross sound FX right now, though